Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Working days are here again

This is where I spent most of my time during weekdays, working very very hard :D



dreaming about these new yarns and trying to decide which pattern to use for my next pair of socks (Yarn - Trekking Hand Art Trinidad) Any suggestions?


I also bought some new lace yarn, Evilla single-ply lace yarn in a very dark purple and a natural brown one. The purple one I'm using for a present for my good friend and ex-colleague Bernadette. It's gonna be her good-bye present and I have to finish it before july 3rd. I need to cast on straight away but I just can't seem to decide which pattern to use! Help!


Last february I followed a workshop at 'De wolmand' for advanced sock knitting. Tonight I'm meeting the co-sock knitting addicts I met there and we are trying to meet once a month. The whole evening talking about yarns, patterns and knitting! So much fun...

Happy kniting!

No comments:

Post a Comment